Thursday, November 13, 2014

Moose anyone?

What in the world? Yesterday was not what I expected. Thankfully, I was able to get into the dentist for an emergency appointment. I drove three times to Wasilla. But that wasn't the weird thing. The phone rings at 6:20 and it is the police department.

They quickly transfer me to someone who informs me that  have ten minutes to decide if I can pick up a recently killed moose. What??? My husband is needs to be driven to anchorage for his flight. I haven't packed for mine.

I decided to call my dear friends who had mentioned they would like moose if I ever got one.

You see two years ago, I wanted to be a hunter. I spent many hours researching this from how to field dress a recently killed game to how to get a permit. The story will need to be explained later... Must board the plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment