Sunday, November 2, 2014

Monday Morning Mail

Well, I do get some writing in each week.  Since school started in August this year, God put it on my heart to have Monday's go a bit smoother.  Not like we are anti-Monday people.  However, I do have our big layout the requirements for the week talk and it is a bit overwhelming.

So after listening to a good sermon on 1 Thessalonians 5.  16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.  

I decided to put these three items into practice:  Rejoice, Pray, and give Thanks.  So, every Sunday night, I get my kids there own notebook and I write them a love note from me.  I try to point on the things I see that I rejoice in from the past week. Then I tell them what I am praying for them for this week.  I close at giving thanks for them.  Not based on action just being a wonderful child!  It wraps my heart just a little closer to them and I am shocked at their response to a little bit of love wrapped in positive words.

Thanks you Lord for your continued guidance and helping me to love those around me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment