Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Having the time of my life

I love drama.  My kids love drama.  My husband loves drama. Like my other post about Drama in the Church, felt that the Lord wanted me to have a quality show with a Good Message!

After auditions in September, the cast has been hammering out the rehearsals weekly.  Thankfully, I have some drama friends.  Twice we have had different guest directors come in and give me some feedback and direction for this growing group of thespians.

Total AWE of Him.  I have never seen so many people STEP UP to the call for service in our church.  God is bringing people from all creative outlets to technical people to make this play a huge success.  Just for an example, I had no sound/lights/projection and in one announcement we got SIX volunteers.  Yippee!

It is also a bit terrifying to do something out of my gifting (organizationally, sewing, detailed, mechanical, and many other things challenged).  However, like Gideon it is an added BLESSING to see God work knowing that my best efforts would result in ... a ...a....disaster.  Thank you Lord.

"The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" full length play featuring many youth and adults,   Performing THREE times. 12/13 @ 7pm, 12/20 @ 7pm (nursery provided 0-3), and 12/21 @ 2:30pm. 16005 E. Shawn Drive, Palmer Alaska! Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment