Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Chew and Spit

All week long, I chew on the story. I study the story.  I research the lesson.  I listen to a sermon taking notes.  We host a life group in our home asking more questions about the lesson. I spend time on my knees for each of the girls hearing the story.   Then finnally after a few practice runs, it is Wednesday night and I can finally "RELEASE THE STORY" or Spit.

What a joy it is to teach, inspire, and love these 8-9 year old girls.  God uses His Word to teach me and to share with them the Story.  We were role playing and laughing all through the lesson.  

The big idea this week was "how big is your God?" If you don't believe, or think He is incapable; you run away.  But, like Joshua/Caleb you tear your own clothes and ask for obedience knowing that your God is Big!  Thank you for being a big God and walking me through tough times. 

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

No comments:

Post a Comment