Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Drama Can Begin...Now.




"The drama can begin...now!" That is what I would say when I dropped my children off at the Valley Performing Arts.  They were able to be in a musical drama camp with a performance at the end of the two weeks of intense rehearsals.

I began the two weeks by taking Max to the doctors to have a written approval of freedom from the itchy chick pox virus.  Yeah, he passed!

Hannah, Max, and Bronwyn all loved learning how to block, memorize lines, choreography and speaking with the character in mind.

However, during the last week, Hannah came down with a fever and yes... Chicken pox!  She was heartbroken, but she took it well.

The performance was good with Bronwyn hitting every note with gusto.  

1 comment:

  1. Aww--I love it! Brony looks adorable and I'm sure she didn't miss a beat! :)

    ReplyDelete