Monday, August 13, 2012

Science Comes Alive in a bink (even at the kitchen table or couch)



I don't know where it started, but I am sure others have done this for years.  But, when we got a Kindle Fire (mini tablet), it was sitting right beside me where I was reading from Exploring Creation (Sea Creatures).  The book was giving a great explanation of a deep sea creature, but the illustration looked odd. It was like a knot.

So, I went to You Tube and plugged in Rag Fish and pop.  A most interesting video of a live Hag Fish that words can hardly describe.

My children and I will be impacted by the live action of this amazing creature.  God's garbage disposal creature from the inside out.

However, I now keep a tablet by me when I am teaching so that if we want to see something in action, one quick search and voila!  It comes alive.


No comments:

Post a Comment