Thursday, July 12, 2012

A dream come true

  
 
Classical music playing, game of Sorry in the living room, bikes spinning, and play-dough creating sundays.  Seven wonderful children enjoying life in my home.

It makes leaving home harder, but what a joy to stay and create (knit), clean, bless others with baking.  Life will need to wait, precious children deserve rest from the hub-bub of life.

Yesterday, when I only had 5 children, we went to reflection Lake and had a small hike (part of my dizziness road to recovery).  It was a blessing to see them interact with God's beautiful creation.  No complaining, just a great way to get away from the Palmer Wind.




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it--and I know that you love it. Looks like a great time by all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. too tired to think. I think people with big families go to bed early:)

    ReplyDelete