Saturday, January 21, 2012

House Full & Homeschool Video

Okay, in South Africa, it was almost a joke, but our home was full of activity. People buzzing the gate, phone calls, skype calls, guest house people, scheduled guests, and sometimes people living with us in our home, etc.

It was fun and flurried.  I loved it! I had the kettle going and something to share.

Today, I felt like I was in Africa. Breakfast with Anita, speed school with the children, then a few items from Carr's, Lunch with Molly, then two new friends Jeanie and Victoria.  James came home at 4 then off to Who's Coming for Dinner with another family and friends.

Needless to say, it was a full day. But, I love it.

That was Friday, today is Saturday.  We spent some leisure time gathering supplies (library, grocery). Then, I was able to catch up my reading.  Play a little "Just Dance Now". And now, I have the privilege of getting my meal planning done.

I am using an online version called: www.saymmm.com and hopefully you will be able to see and take my recipes if you want them.

Best Ever Pancakes w/ apple grated
2 c flour
1 t salt
4 t baking powder
1 T sugar heaping
3 eggs
2 1/2 c milk
3 T melted butter
3/4 grated apples

 mix dry ingredients. Add milk and beat with a whisk. Add eggs and beat again. Add melted butter last. *optional for awe factor add grated apples

The following is a video report that I submit every term to our Homeschool Contact Teacher with IDEA.


No comments:

Post a Comment