Sunday, April 5, 2015

It is Finished!

On this Easter morning, God showed up.  He turned the evil intentions of a maddening crowd to a victory IN JESUS.  He arose!  A few thousand years later, He is still turning the hard hearts to a point of tenderness and victory that can only  be found in Jesus.

Waking up to a smidgin' of snow on the porch, I have time to reflect.  For the past three months, my mind has been on the Cross.  Yes, it was a play.  But, it was more than that.  It was a time of searching and thinking deep thoughts about the impact Jesus had on many during his earthly ministry.
Eyes Upon the Cross written by Don A. Mueller was a success.  Not because of the many people who watched it (over 500).  But, because He was lifted high! In John 12:32 Jesus told his followers, "And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."  (He was talking about the Cross). Thank you Donna Embree who reminded the cast of this verse during our prayer time.  




Thank you Lord for the multitude of people it took to put on a production like this. Not only the performers, but the stage crew.   Thank you, Heavenly Father, for Kelly Anderson who walked with me through this journey, encouraged, directed, and prayed with me.  Thank you for the many behind the scenes gifted people who put this as a priority in their busy life (Sophia Wells, Olivia Wells).  Thanks be to my Father for Brian Anderson who was not only available to do the details and be the liaison to the church, but humbly with flexibility, and joyfully walked through the technical aspects of this play. 

To God be the Glory.

Now, when I think about what is next, my list is long.  Nevertheless, I will take the advice that I often give to others.  "Make His priorities first."  Let's Celebrate!  He is Risen!





No comments:

Post a Comment