Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Please pray discipleship talk



In terms of mentoring/discipleship, I guess I am just a needy person.  I love being filled and prayed for and corrected.  However, I also love sharing/investing in others.

Well, this Thursday, I am speaking to a group of amazing ladies in Anchorage about discipleship.  Please pray... 

1)  Share what God has put on my heart
2)  Holy Spirit to use my words to change and motivate others towards discipleship
3)  Peace (I can get soooooooooo nervous when speaking).

Thanks,



4 comments:

  1. No reason to be nervous! You are awesome! Let me know if you want to stay the night then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are for you...you know the ol' tricks, look at the forheads not the eyes, take a deep breath... you are amongst friends, both new and old. Praying that you will be intune to the H.S., speak with boldness, and feel embraced, not scrutinized. LUv ya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. It has been a joy to remember the different ways/seasons of my life to answer the big question, "What does Discipleship look like?"
      Thanks. See you in two sleeps!

      Delete