Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Dream...

Not often does this happen.  But, it happened.  I love the Lord and know He directs and guides.  However, this time a dream was used.

Before Africa in a little frozen town called Wasilla, I attended a church called Wasilla Bible Church.  Upon entering the foyer Adele Morgan came and told me that she needed to talk to me.  "Okay, whats up?" I replied. Adele was my volleyball coach in Jr. High School.


"I had a dream last night and you were in it."  
"Really? What was it about?" I asked.
"Well, there was this guy," Adele went on to explain.
"Go on," I being very single wanted to know.
"You were with James Embree.  You were MARRIED to James.  It was a perfect wedding with worship and everything. You were perfectly matched in my dream.  It was totally vivid.  I grew up with him in Alaska because our parents were missionaries together. So, I called my mother to tell her about the dream.  I asked her if she had seen James.  She answered, no, but his dad is sitting in our living room right now."
"Crazy,"  I said.
"James' father said that he is not seeing anyone.  He wants to go to seminary and is not interested in girls," Adele continued.

"Oh, that is strange.  I met him for the first time last night!" 

Yes, it is a true story.  I had never had anyone else ever tell me a dream.  After almost 15 years of marriage.  He is a gift from God to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment