Thursday, October 18, 2012

Full First Quarter 2012

I am so in awe of teachers this week.  Our homeschool program requires us (I don't mind) to send in work samples and narratives to prove the grade the child will be receiving.  Doing three students took time and energy.  I can start to imagine the countless hours a teacher needs to put in to do those amazing report cards.

I am so excited to share with you some of our school and adventures with you.




This term hasn't been without its hiccups or learning experiences for me as a mom.
1) No longer will I take those dentist appointments during the day just because I am a homeschool mom and I can.  It TOTALLY interrupts the entire school day.
2) No more nagging (after a day of it).  I need to clearly put the expectations down for each child.  If they choose not to work diligently, they don't get privileges (comic books, electronics, outings) *which we do many.







1 comment:

  1. Makes me want to cry! Thanks for the video--I LOVED seeing these pics and what the kiddos are up to. Welcome back to blogging! :) I missed you!

    ReplyDelete