Sunday, January 1, 2012

prayer


“God is looking for people through whom He can do the impossible.
What a pity when we plan only the things we can do by ourselves.” -A.W. Tozer
Prayer.  Why do I care?  It is just pain.  I feel so weak.  I just need to read the right book.  Isn't there a website to go to? Google?  
At His feet.  It is where I humbly began my journey of faith, saying to our Heavenly Father, "I have tried everything, it hasn't worked out.  I will try you.  I will follow you with my whole heart.  I have been disappointed and rejected. You might not be real, but I surrender to YOU."  
He has been there. My comforter.  The joy of my heart.  The great healer.  
That is where I am today.  I want to have the right answers or fix problems. But, today-I will seek.  This year will be the Year of the Lord and a steadfastness of prayer.  
If you have hurts, pain, relationships gone wrong, bear one another burdens only to the cross. Pray. Pray. Pray. It is not a religious practice but a two way communication to listen and speak to the King.

An answer to prayer my friend Tamara got accepted into her nursing school.  WTG!

No comments:

Post a Comment