Thursday, May 2, 2013

The dance...Painting the Roses Red

Some sports have a definite season, but with ballet it is a life.  However, the endless practices and rehearsals come to a halt at the performance.  Thankfully, that happened last Saturday night for our family.  Hannah was in Sonja's Studio of Dance performance called "Bloom."

I appreciate the variety of dances and different styles.  However, I do prefer the way Mrs. MacIntosh did her performances in Durban with a story.  Her husband was a theater director so, she was blessed with costumes, actors, and theatre know how to the hilt.

Surprisingly, Hannah's class did a dramatic dance to "Painting the Roses Red." I am having some trouble with my movie, so I will post that later.  She did beautifully.



Remember you can make this larger by clicking on the button in the corner.

She was surprised by the flowers.







The parents taking pictures like mad after the show.



Her friends...



No comments:

Post a Comment